Our mission is to provide our writers, editors, publishers, travel industry supporters and readers with a stream of fresh, entertaining and informative travel articles each week.
Our commitment is:
Jane Cassie & Margaret Deefholts
- To professional writers and photographers whose articles will be offered to well-accredited newspapers serving a large urban and suburban readership;
- To editors and publishers of both daily and weekly newspapers, who will be provided with articles by professional journalists at attractive cost effective rates;
- To the travel industry, and marketing organizations whose clientele will find print exposure in reputable widely distributed publications within a reasonable time framework;
- To the general reading public who will find unique, lively and informative stories on destinations across the globe.
We are all about networking.
- In addition to articles, writers are welcome to post travel news and information on hotels travel tips and tourist attractions on our Travel Writers' Tales blog.
- Travel Industry organizations and journalists who contribute to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube are encouraged to link us to their sites, and in turn we will be happy to link them to articles and sidebars on Travel Writers' Tales and our sister site, Traveling Tales.com.
Travel Writers' Tales
|All material used by Travel Writers' Tales is with the permission of the writers and photographers who, under national and international copyright law,
retain the sole and exclusive rights to their work. The contents of this site, whether in whole or in part may not be downloaded,
copied or used in any manner without the explicit permission of Travel Writers' Tales Editors, Jane Cassie and Margaret Deefholts,
and the written consent of contributing writers and photographers. © Travel Writers' Tales