We are offering this outstanding dual 52-week CD package at a very attractive price on the understanding that:
- We offer incredible value. Two separate CD ROMs will be provided for you over the year long contract. This ensures fresh content and up-to-date information for your readers. The number of stories on each CD ROM will meet your editorial need for the amount of travel copy, whether it is one story a week, bi-weekly or monthly. One CD ROM of stories and accompanying photographs covers your travel editorial needs from July 1st to December 31st. The other CD ROM covers your travel editorial needs from January 1st to June 30th. First time contracts are prorated, according to when you come on board with Travel Writers' Tales.
- Each complete CD ROM contains six files, representing each month of publishing. Within each file, there are enough seasonally appropriate travel stories to suit your editorial need. All stories have been written by professionally accredited travel writers.
- Each 700-750 word story includes an additional 100 word sidebar, at least three accompanying images in 'jpg' format, and a 25-word tag line about Travel Writers' Tales along with the web site URL.
- Each story and accompanying photo(s) is for one-time hard copy publishing use in a single newspaper, and may not be distributed to any other newspaper. The contents of the CD may, however, be published on the newspaper's website.
- Copyright will always remain with the writers and photographers of Travel Writers' Tales.
We are confident that these carefully chosen selections by professional writers and photographers will capture the interest of your readers as well as your advertising clientele. In addition, the advantage of having a six month line up of articles allows the advertising department to plan and implement their advertising strategy in advance.
- Editors agree to publish each article within that given month.
- An original tear sheet of each article is mailed to Travel Writers' Tales promptly upon publication.
- Editors will be invoiced in two installments plus taxes and handling, as we deliver each CD.
|All material used by Travel Writers' Tales is with the permission of the writers and photographers who, under national and international copyright law,
retain the sole and exclusive rights to their work. The contents of this site, whether in whole or in part may not be downloaded,
copied or used in any manner without the explicit permission of Travel Writers' Tales Editors, Jane Cassie and Margaret Deefholts,
and the written consent of contributing writers and photographers. © Travel Writers' Tales